Ive been meaning to post about his past weeks runs for a while now, but I just keep putting it off. I ran 9 on Sunday with William, it was awesome - I dont know whats up, but you just cant ask for better weather lately, especially for december running! I ran on Monday with Mike, I only did 4.5 because my knees were really sore, I think its because it was getting ready to rain - ive got screws in my right knee and I swear it hurts when the weather changes for the worse. I ran again on Wednesday, this time I did 7.5 and it was a good run. Im planning on meeting up with Mike on Friday and running with William again on Saturday before he does his Corvallis 5k.
Forerunner news! I was using a Garmin Forerunner 50 that I got for Christmas last year. THe only reason I asked for it was because one of Garmins product specialists told me it was Mac compatible. It was not. Well... I kept asking Garmin when it was going to become mac compatible and they kept saying "this date.. no, now its this date..." and so on. I got fed up with it and asked them to exchange it for a Forerunner 305. Its a bit fancier and its actually what I wanted for Christmas last year, but it was too expensive to ask for! So, I mailed the FR50 to them yesterday, and should be getting the FR305 in return, hopefully next week sometime! I am really excited about it.
Seatbelts.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
been meaning to post...
Posted by The Drakes at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment