BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

In the crapper.

My motivation is in the crapper. I havent updated this blog in seven months, and I really havent run very frequently since then either. I did a half marathon in my hometown in Missouri in June and thats the last race I ran.

My wife is pregnant and due really any day now. I am pretty anxious for that to happen and to get on with real life (whatever that will look like, once it starts!).

I ran once last week and havent run yet this week. I know I need to, I know I will feel better if I do, but just cant seem to make it out of bed and get moving.

An up side is that I have been commuting by bike exclusively lately and plan to keep that up for the forseable future.

seatbelts.

2 comments:

Mike Rosling said...

Good luck with the new baby...this is where your focus should be! :)
As for running, let it come naturally...set a goal for next year.

William Swint said...

You guys have a new baby yet? It has been to long since we went for a run,we need to get together sometime.