Has it really been a year since I last did a legit update??
Things have been interesting to say the least. Our daughter is nearly a year old and I havent run consistently in about the same amount of time. Lack of sleep is a real motivation killer!
My friend Jason has been hounding me about the Shellburg Falls race in December - so I need to really get moving to be even close to ready for that killer hill!
So, my update is: Im thinking about starting to consistently run again!
On another note: Im starting my fundraising again for the Special Olympics Polar Plunge - my goal is $3000 www.portlandplunge.kintera.org/kurtisdrake feel free to donate $5 - every little bit will help me get closer to my goal! Thanks.
Seatbelts.
Friday, September 23, 2011
Has it been that long?
Posted by The Drakes at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment