I suck at running this week. I have opted for sleep all three weekdays I was supposed to run. Slept in on Tuesday, got up and dressed on Wednesday, but decided to sleep on the couch, and didnt even bother trying to get up this morning. I suck. Mike gets back in town tomorrow and is going to run long with me on Saturday, so that will be good.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heeeeey!!! Awesome blog! I love it. I started a blog like this a few months ago but didn't tell anyone about it cause I was scared. Then I deleted it. Opps.
You should start it up again and then we could keep track of each other and when we slack off! I have suggested a running "tribe" for doxers that could meet on the weekend and go for a run together (different distances or whatever, but meet at the beginning for prayer or something) Let me know what you think about that... It would need a Corvallis point person - you could be it!!
Post a Comment