Okay, so this past week, I didnt do crap. So... this weekend, I tried a bit harder. I ran 15 miles with Mike on Saturday and it felt awesome. I know I couldve gone further, but the 15 got'er done for me. I then was supposed to get up early Sunday am and go out for like an hour and a half... I slept in till 8:30 and then went out and ran 4 miles with Ari in the jogging stroller. It was a decent run, it was slow going because the tires sunk into the wet barkdust. I slogged thru it and then ran to the Dutch Bros on S. Commercial and said "Wut Up" to my friend Andrew. SO! Tomorrow is a day off, then Ive gotta not be a slacker and hit it on Tues, Wed, and Thurs. Friday is Andrew Jones' wedding and then Saturday Ive gotta hit it long again, at least 3 hours. If anyone reads this, post a comment!! Cheers, and Happy Movement.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I read your comment on SD's blog. I think you'll get it (high) as you increase mileage, especially if it's solo. I generally don't get it doing stroller runs (too much to think about concerning babies comfort, shading, etc, and adjust physicially) but then I'm feel really happy I have this cute, healthy kid and getting solo parenting time credit with mommy.
Thanks dude! I agree about stroller runs, not as satisfying in some ways, but very fun in others.
Post a Comment