So the sprint workout was 5x1000 at I pace (no idea what that means) all I know is that I was supposed to do them at 4:16 pace. These were brutal! I did the first three slow, and then the final two I did under 4:16. I was happy about that. All that with a 400 meter recovery lap plus a mile warm-up and cool-down. That added up to a bit over 6 miles. I was pleased with that distance for the day after volunteering all weekend at Special Olympics.
Im not too sure what I am going to do the rest of the week for running, probably do some shorter distances during the week and I will try to do over 10 this weekend. We'll see. WORD!
Monday, June 30, 2008
sprints again!
Posted by The Drakes at 8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment