did a quick 5.5 miler with mike today. I wish it didnt take me so long to get ready for work because lately I'd be running longer distances during the week. Ive been feeling pretty good lately and want to capitalize on it. Mike and I are still noodling on our plan to get me on track for ultra training. I can picture it now in my minds eye. If anyone is reading this blog, please send a sexy comment my way.
seatbelts
Monday, October 27, 2008
got'r did
Posted by The Drakes at 11:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I read. and then, like i've said before, I just end up feeling lazy. As I sit here with a muffin and coffee and wait for class to start...
nice blog. I'm now gonna have another guy to follow to see how the training is going. are you in Oregon? I noticed you said you are thinking about running the cacade 1/2, that is a couple miles from my house. Good luck with your training.
Post a Comment