BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 31, 2008

sick stew

Damn, being sick sucks. I thought I was gonna dodge the bullet when the wife and kid were puking and I was feeling fine, but alas, the sickness jumped on my back and took it too me last night. I feel like Im on the mend now, but we'll see how it all shakes out. I was supposed to go run on Thursday with my homie mike, but there was no way that was gonna happen with the night of sleep I got on Wed. Supposed to go running on Sunday with mike, hopefully I will be ready to roll.

Right now Im listening to Uhh Yeah Dude.

Thanks for the comments from the last post!

Seatbelts.

2 comments:

William Swint said...

Being sick sucks. Hopefully you and the family get over it soon.

The Drakes said...

yeah man, we're over it. It was terrible. nearly 2 weeks off from running... no good.