I did a fun 11+ miler with William today, bringing my total for the week to 31 miles. This more than doubled my weekly total from last week. Needless to say, I have many, many, many more miles to run before I am even close to ready to complete my 50 miler. It was fun running where Mike Luvin' and the Pain Train do their time-trial for the McDonald Douglas 50K. I wish I had the sack to go as fast as them, but my skills do not pay the bills like theirs. Oh well... :) Regardless of my skills, the run today felt great, it was a beautiful place to run, and I even ran into my old neighbor who is prepping for the upcoming 50K. Good luck to Dennis with his 24 hour run (in progress) For now, Im off to go on a date with my lady-love!
Seatbelts.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
miles to go...
Posted by The Drakes at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment