BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ticklemonster

It is legal to ask parents in public if you can tickle their children. I just heard that. Isnt that crazy??

Anyway, regarding my running progress... Its been slow, I havent posted in a while, but have still been running. I had a rough week a couple of weeks ago with little running and when I did, it was incredibly hard. This past week was better, I really took my runs at my own pace. I did a 12 miler pretty much solo on Saturday and it was great. It was the first time Ive felt that good running in a while. I need keep that up as well as really start doing more hills. I am feeling like I am in an okay place running-wise. I know that I have a long long way to go, but feel like I am in a decent spot. This week could be a good week, I am hoping to log some good miles. However, I am going to Texas this weekend to visit the in-laws. More in traveling news! We are going to Hawaii at the end of May. I am excited about running in Maui, it will be amazing!

Seatbelts

"begin each day as if it were on purpose" maryanne radmacher

2 comments:

William Swint said...

Keep grinding away, 50 miles in just over 3 months. It's gonna be awesome.

Mike Rosling said...

Keep running at your pace...running 50 miles isn't about going fast.