This guy (imagine me pointing at myself with my thumbs) very disappointed with myself. We have been doing a DIY kitchen remodel and it has been long hours which equals little to no running. I havent run since last week on Tuesday so well over a week off. All the time on my knees doing flooring has really made me feel like I have "old man knees" and hopefully that will clear up soon so I can feel good about life again. I was supposed to run this am with mike, but my kiddo turned down the volume on my alarm clock and I didnt wake up naturally at 4:30am (imagine that!). Anyway, volume has been readjusted, and will be checked regularly. I will do a run this weekend for sure.
Seatbelts.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Who has 2 thumbs and is a slacker?
Posted by The Drakes at 12:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment