BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Woah...

It has been awhile since Ive updated. Im not doing too good right now at posting my runs. However, I have been running... probably not as much as I should, at least, I feel that way, but I have been running. Last week I did a couple of BP runs with Mike where we did pick-ups for 1/4 mile every lap. It was great. Yesterday I did 9 with mike with 7 pickups for the run. I was surprised at how good I felt during the whole ordeal. Its probably the longest Ive run in months! Mike is gearing up for Run Like Hell in Oct, I cant do that race b/c I will be in Missouri visiting my family. Im going to try to hook up with Mark Maus and run with him the morning of the college football game. Hopefully that works out. We will have to do 13.1 to mimick the 1/2 marathon I will be missing out on! Im trying to cycle train on off days, which I did this am for about an hour. Anyway...

Seatbelts

0 comments: