BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Been too Long, again...

It has been a long time since my last running update, thankfully, it hasnt been that long since my last run. I will try to remember everything Ive done in the last few weeks.
I kinda jumped back in full-force (sort of) after getting hit by the car, I started slow, and then a week later bumped it up with William and did a slow 8 at Shellburg, the following week, I did about 15 or so total miles, and then last weekend, I did 10 with Mike on Saturday, and then 8 again with the Pain Train on Sunday, I felt great! I ran on Monday as well, and then again on Thursday and Friday (5 each). So I am feeling like I am getting back on track. The plan is to do 15 plus tomorrow with Mike at Bush Park, so that'll be some good distance.
I am still having some hip soreness, and am hoping that it will go away soon. Also, at the urging of the Pain Train, I did register for the PCT Ultra 50 Miler at the end of July, and I am really excited about that! I have a lot of work to do between now and then.
I took some video and pics at Shellburg from a couple of weeks ago with the free video camera I got in the mail in December. The are a bit blurry, but anyway... Enjoy!

Seatbelts.








0 comments: