I finally got my new orthotics today. But no worries, I have still been running despite my pathetic lack of blog entries. I feel like I have really been trying to renew my commitment to the 50 miler in july. I did a good 20 miler this past weekend and that capped off a 51 mile week for me. I need to get up to probably 60 to 65 miles per week by May and then 70 to 75 by June, then back it off a bit in July. I feel like I have a good grasp of what is up ahead and how to get there. I am hoping that the orthotics help my hip and knee pain. It really should.
Here is a fun tidbit. Jess and I are going to Hawaii at the end of May for memorial day weekend. We are stoked. I cant wait to go running there, ive been looking at different trails in the area. It could be awesome.
Another fun tidbit. We catered our first event tonight, the salem tri-club held its annual running analysis event at Northwest Rehab Assoc. and Mike, the owner of NWRA asked us to cater it. We are also catering his medical open house this Thursday. That event will be a much bigger deal. I am super pumped for it.
Seatbelts.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
orthotics
Posted by The Drakes at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment