BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Free Stuff

So I signed up for a program through our bank to get a free Ipod Shuffle. My plan being to cancel the program prior to getting charged, but after I received the free gift. It had been a while since I signed up, and no ipod, so I canceled the membership, two or three days later, I got the free ipod! Well, since then, I have continued to get free stuff from this program. Yesterday I got $50 in gas cards in the mail, and today I got a free digital video camera!! Its pretty small, but will work perfect for when I go running and want to take pictures of the cool things I get to see. I am really excited! I wonder what will come in the mail tomorrow??

As for running, I ran on Tuesday and did a nice 6 miler with mike, where we got chased by a dog running off leash, I yelled some spicy things at its owner and we didnt see the guy again. I wasnt too disappointed about that. I was supposed to run today, but slacked, I had a job interview and I decided extra rest was important, I shouldve gone running! Im planning on doing an easy run tomorrow (Friday) morning to try out a free ipod nano holder my bud let me borrow. I may use it during the Cascade 1/2 on Sunday.

I turn 30 on Tuesday (1/13/1979), my plan is to call out for work and run a 30K in the morning! Feel free to ditch work and come running with me... birthday cake afterwards. :)

Seatbelts.

0 comments: