BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Weekday Runnings Informations

Did an easy 5 miler on wed. It was a decent run. I totally slacked on Tuesday. Today I ran with mike and did 8. It felt pretty good. Why is it I always have to pee so much during a run? For that matter, why is it I always seem to have a "poop-mergency"? Those are seriously killing me. Im not sure how to avoid it. I try to "evacuate" before every run, but it seems I like to hold some back just for a mid-run treat. Maybe I should just stop eating. That would solve the problem. Have special days everyone. Cheers to Andrew and Danae on their upcoming nuptials tomorrow night. It will be fun standing up there with you buddy! Its just too bad I cant get too wasted because I have to go long on Saturday!

0 comments: