This Guy! Well, once again, I slacked off on my second day of long training. I was supposed to do like a 2 to 2 1/2 hour run today, but totally slacked it off. I actually got up at 5am, got dressed, ready to go, and then decided to take a 30 minute nap before I took off - I figured, hey, I got the time... Well, the 30 minute nap turned into an hour and 10 minute nap and then Ari got up and I let Jess sleep in.
I cant slack off any more because I just registered for the Pacific Crest Trail Running Series Washington Park 50K! It is on May 25 (3 days after the newest installment of Indiana Jones - to be viewed with Brian Sexton in Corvallis!) So I cannot, I repeat, CANNOT keep slacking off like this on my long stuff, or I will not survive the 50K. I do not want a DNF (did not finish) attached to my first Ultra.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Who has two thumbs and is a slacker?
Posted by The Drakes at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment