Three weeks away from my big race! On saturday I did 21 miles, some with Mike and the rest by myself. I had some serious water bottle issues, it was incredibly annoying, but I got the mileage in, and that is what counts. Yesterday I was supposed to run with Ted, but he called last minute and backed out, so I stayed home and let Jess sleep in and I took care of the kiddo. So... I didnt run at all yesterday, but I traded it in for something pretty good I'd say. Its one of those things where I want to stick to the schedule somewhat, but I also want to have a life! I am looking forward to this race being over so I can stop doing 2 long runs on the weekend. It sucks getting up at 4:30, 5 days a week.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment