Wut Up!! I was supposed to do hills today with mike, ran to meet him, and he said he just wanted to do some recovery running. I was so down with that. We ran over 6 and it was good. We ran at a nice relaxed pace and had a nice chin wag (chat). Last week I ran a grand total of 6.18 miles. How embarassing! I totally shouldve ran more.
I feel like I get into this Give Up/Try Hard cycle with my running. I havent really given up, but I feel like that last week was sort of a rest week and I need to slowly ramp up so I dont burn myself out.
I have some plans to do just 1 lap at bush park, then do like a calisthenics routine, then do a cool down lap. I am gonna check www.runnersworld.com for some shiz to rock.
Cheers Everyone.
Seatbelts
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
flipping the script
Posted by The Drakes at 6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment