BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lazy Much??

Dudes and Dudettes, I am so so lazy this week. I havent run since Tuesday. Its ridiculous. I HAVE TO START DOING STUFF AGAIN! At least on a somewhat more consistent basis. Updates to follow.

Seatbelts

5 comments:

Danae Jones Photography said...

I haven't run since 3rd grade. Now who's lazy? huh??

The Drakes said...

Danae, you probably look better nude than I do, which is one of the main reasons I run. So what I mean is, you dont need to run! I do!

Samantha said...

did those 5 minute mile runners that we watched last night motivate you?! :)

Samantha said...

did you just tell danae that she looked good naked?

The Drakes said...

Yes and Yes... however, I am just guessing that she would look good sans clothing. I can guarantee that I could look better in my birthday suit.