BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

USA... USA!!!

Watching the Olympics lately. I am ready to watch the 800 and see Nick Symmonds destroy the field! At least I hope he does... It'll be fun to see Galen Rupp run too. I watched him live at Bush Park in his NCAA XC debut - it was awesome.

I did hills today with mike and totaled over 6 miles with warm-up and recovery running. I felt pretty good about it. I am contemplating getting up tomorrow and doing just an easy 3 or 4 miles just to keep the wheels moving.

I finally finished Mikes Fixed Gear bike and now I feel okay about riding mine! I commuted to work on it on Monday and it was fun, Today, I rode my scooter to work and I seriously felt guilty about it! The whole time (okay not the whole time, but certain parts of the ride) I kept thinking about how I could be riding my bicycle! I am going to try to keep riding my bike as much as possible. I am gonna ride the fixie tomorrow to add some more challenge to it.

Any thoughts??

Seatbelts

0 comments: