BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 16, 2008

best run in over a year!

Yesterday am, I did 10+ with mike and it was seriously my best run in a long, long time. Everything just worked, you know? In terms of speed and consistency, each lap got faster and faster and my final lap was the fastest of 'em all! I had a really good speed burst for the final 200m or so. With Cascade 1/2 only a couple of months away, I feel really good about it. Yesterdays run put me over 35 miles for the week. That hasnt happened in quite a while.

Seatbelts.

1 comments:

William Swint said...

that's awesome you had a great run. one of these days we should get together for a run. i don't know if you've ever been to shellburg falls it's about 20 mins. east of salem. i would be happy to show you the trails one of these days.