Well, back at it. Mike and I did 12+ this am. I definitely hadnt planned on doing that much, but at 10.5 we were both like, "well... lets do one more lap!" conditions were perfect, no rain, not too chilly, it was awesome out. We wouldve been stupid not to do as much as we could! I feel pretty good about it. My next race is the Cascade 1/2 and 2 months out Im already at the distance. So, hopefully by January, I will be in better shape and ready to run it!
Yesterday morning I went and watched a Cyclocross race. It was amazing! The whole atmosphere was electric! It totally made me want to go buy a xc bike and get after it. My bud Mike did the race on his old mountain bike, and really had fun. I took a ton of pics, so I will try to post some of'em in the future.
Seatbelts.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
double digits again.... finally
Posted by The Drakes at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment