This week I did a 6 miler on Wed with Mike and again today. Seriously felt great during both of'em. made me wish I had more time in the am for running. Too bad stupid things like work get in the way. We are planning on a 12 miler tomorrow, maybe 16 if there is time. It all depends on what time we start up. I am hoping for a 12 at 5am.
I bought some stuff from Hammer Nutrition for the first time a bit ago. Because I was a first time customer they threw in a bunch of free samples, I was stoked! I was most excited about the Recoverite I bought. I use it after longer runs and it really helps with post run soreness. Havent been disappointed yet!
How is everyone else doing?
Seatbelts.
Friday, November 14, 2008
still rollin along
Posted by The Drakes at 7:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment