BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 14, 2008

Heat Run

I did a heat run this past sunday with the Studerbaker. It was awful! We ran to where our house is (about 1.3 miles from Bush Park). I was doing okay there, but on the way back I had serious cottonmouth. I tried to snag some water from a hose attached to a bidness, but the h2o was scalding hot. So... I ran about 1/2 lap at Bush and told Mike he could call me a wuss, but I had to walk home. I just felt like my legs were infused with concrete. I got to a water fountain and took some sips, made it home and drank a ton of water/gatorade. I felt alot better. I think I am finally over my sick shiz (which contributed to the poor quality of the run - dehydration) I skipped the track workout because it was mile repeats and I just didnt have it in me. I should run tomorrow but we'll see, I will definitely do hills on Wed. and run med. on Friday and long on the weekend.

Here is a shout out to Mark Maus - if you read this and check for the ultra recap, thanks! Also - check out the podcast "uhh yeah dude" it is hilarious and I think it will make you laugh alot.

Stay Classy

Seatbelts

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Running in the AM is always preferable to me but I really do not like getting early. I like your blog and keep posting. I enjoy reading it and I am on my way to set up my blog now. NO MYSPACE!!