Okay, so yesterday.... I ran 8 miles with mike with a couple of 1/2 mile pickups towards the end. It was a good run. So then, after that, I went to the Oregon Brew Festival in the afternoon. It was AWESOME!! I had so much fun. I really enjoyed the darker beers but they were all good. I had a blast with my friend Andrew Jones who I took with me as a thank you for helping me with the scooter so much. I was really glad Jess was there too, she made an excellent DD. Otherwise I totally wouldve needed to stay the night up in Portland or just take a cab back to Salem! Im glad I dont drink that much that often. I enjoyed it to a point, but couldnt do it every day/week/weekend like some people do.
PEACE!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Holy Smokes!
Posted by The Drakes at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment